Hello Everyone! A few months ago I created a look to mimic Bella Hadid’s Dior Campaign. And a lot of you all has given me such a positive response. So today I would like to mimic another Celebrity’s look. Instead of creating another Hollywood Celebrity Look, why not create Indonesian right?
This time I am going to re create a look by Marissa Nasution, who is an Indonesian Celebrity and also one of my closest friends. For you who don’t know who Marissa Nasution is, she started her career in 2007 as VJ MTV, then in 2008 she starred in a bunch of Indonesian Movies From Namaku Dick, Janda Kembang, 99 Cahaya di Langit Eropa and many more. She is also one of Insert’s host. Well at least that’s what the whole world knew about her, but for me she is a really caring friend, kind, and independent woman. I have known her for 10 years now, and she still inspires me in many ways!
So recently when she collaborated with LASHBOXINDONESIA to create her signature lashes, I can’t wait to create a look inspired by her, using her Lashes!
All this time she has always been known for her signature beautiful eyes, she is really a pro when it comes to Lashes.
And here’s the Look i created inspired by Marissa Nasution.
If you want to know how I get this look, scroll down girls 🙂
- For the Base : First I use the Becca Backlight primer, this is one of my favorite primer, to create a glowing skin, no matter what look I am creating, I always start my make up with Primers.
- Foundations: This time I use the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation, also from one of my favorite, to give a flawless base.
- For covering my under-eyes dark circle, I use the Tarte shape tape concealer.
- Next the most important step is the Cheeks, Marissa has a really sizzled cheek bones, so I contour my cheeks with The Hoola Bronzer From Benefit, also I use it to contour my nose and jawline. I don’t see blush from her look, so I use the bronzer as a blush too and bronze the skin, because she has darker skin than me.
- Set it al! YES I always set my make up, so it stays in place, I use the Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder to set my under eyes, T-zone and swipe it all over my face.
- In this look, Marissa just use a light eye shadow and Eye -liner, so I use my favorite Tom Ford duo liner and Matte Eye shadow from Kat Von D to contour my eyes.
- Last but not least, the star of this look is the Lashboxindonesia X Marissa Boheme Lash collection in “SIREN”.
A little tip when it comes to lashes, always curl your lashes first, add some mascara, then always make sure the glue is tacky when applying ur lashes. I think when it comes to lashes practice makes perfect! So don’t worry girls you’ll get there! *wink*
Well that’s it ladies, don’t forget to Tag me on Instagram @sairanisar if you re-create this look, I really want to see.